All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a heart-warming story of loss and recovery that won the American National Book Award 2010 - one of the most moving books you'll ever read. 11-year-old Caitlin has Asperger's syndrome, and has always had her older brother, Devon, to explain the confusing things around her. But when Devon is killed in a tragic school shooting, Caitlin has to try and make sense of the world without him. With her dad spending most of his time crying in the shower, and her life at school becoming increasingly difficult, it doesn't seem like things will ever get better again.
- Author BiographyKathryn Erskine grew up country-hopping, living in the Netherlands, Israel, South Africa and Scotland before finally settling in Virginia, USA. After working as a lawyer for fifteen years, Kathryn realized that her real passion lay in writing. Mockingbird is her first novel to be published in the UK, and has already garnered high praise in America, winning a National Book Award in 2011.
- Author(s)Kathryn Erskine
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest Age10 years +
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.