Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches ModSecurity from the beginning to anyone with basic Linux skills. It starts by focusing on introducing ModSecurity, and explaining the concept of ModSecurity rules and how to write them. Later, it looks at the performance of ModSecurity and what sort of impact ModSecurity has on the speed of your web application. This book is written for system administrators or anyone running an Apache web server who wants to learn how to secure that server. It assumes that you are familiar with using the Linux shell and command-line tools, but does its best to explain everything so that those who are t Linux experts can make full use of ModSecurity.
- Author BiographyComputer security expert Magnus Mischel is the founder and director of Mischel Internet Security, whose product TrojanHunter helps protect computers from malware. He currently lives in London, and when he isn't writing books or managing the company, he enjoys playing a game of chess at the Metropolitan Chess Club. He holds an MSc in Computer Science and Engineering from Linkoping University, Sweden.
- Author(s)Magnus Mischel
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight487 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.