Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together the research fields of sign language linguistics and information structure, this book focuses on the realization of modal and focus particles in German Sign Language, Sign Language of the Netherlands, and Irish Sign Language. The study analyzes professionally elicited data with regard to nmanual features expressed by articulators such as the body, head, and face, and accounts for the results within existing theoretical models. The analyses contribute to recent debates about information structure and the syntax-prosody interface. Thus, this book is of special interest to both sign and spoken language linguists.
- Author BiographyAnnika Herrmann, Gottingen University, Germany.
- Author(s)Annika Herrmann
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- Series TitleSign Languages and Deaf Communities [SLDC]
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter Inc
- Weight734 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.