All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a much anticipated baking book from The Model Bakery, mother-daughter bakery with a big fan base. It's the definitive guide to the best authentic bread, pastry, and dessert classics from a hometown artisanal bakery located in tiny St. Helena in the heart of Northern California's wine country. Fan-favourite recipes that cause lines out the bakery door, such as their famous English muffins, can w be enjoyed at home. The book will be clearly written by a veteran baking book author and beautifully photographed by a veteran photographer of baking books.
- Author BiographyRick Rodgers is the author of more than 35 cookbooks and is based in New York City. Karen Mitchell opened the Model Bakery in 1984 and lives in Napa Valley, California. Sarah Mitchell Hansen expanded the bakery to the Oxbow Public Market in 2008 and lives in Napa Valley, California. Frankie Frankeny is a photographer and film director based in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Karen Mitchell,Rick Rodgers,Sarah Mitchell Hansen
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note60 photos
- Weight1016 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographs byFrankie Frankeny
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.