All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete guide to methods, techniques and techlogies of model-based engineering design for developing robust electronic systems. It gives a toolbox of methods and models to choose from for the task at hand supported by numerous examples of how to put them into practice. It shows how to adopt the methods using numerous industrial examples in the context of integrated circuit design. In the electronics industry today consumer demand for devices with hyper-connectivity and mobility has resulted in the development of a complete system on a chip (SoC). Using the old 'rule of thumb' design methods of the past is longer feasible for these new complex electronic systems. To develop highly successful systems that meet the requirements and quality expectations of customers, engineers w need to use a rigorous, model-based approach in their designs. This book provides the definitive guide to the techniques, methods and techlogies for electronic systems engineers, embedded systems engineers, and hardware and software engineers to carry out model- based electronic system design, as well as for students of IC systems design. Based on the authors' considerable industrial experience, the book shows how to implement the methods in the context of integrated circuit design flows. It is written by world experts in model-based design who have considerable industrial experience.
- Author BiographyDr. Peter Wilson is an Academic in the Electronic and Electrical Engineering Group at the University of Southampton, where he also obtained his PhD degree. After obtaining degrees at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh he worked as a Senior Design Engineer with Ferranti, Scotland and then as a Technical Specialist for Analogy, Inc. in Oregon, USA. After obtaining his PhD at the University of Southampton, he joined the faculty and has been a member of the Academic staff at the University of Southampton since where he has published more than 80 papers and 2 books. Dr Wilson is a Member of the IET, a Chartered Engineer in the UK and a Senior Member of the IEEE. Dr. H. Alan Mantooth is a Distinguished Professor of Electrical Engineering at the University of Arkansas (UA) and holder of the 21st Century Endowed Chair in Mixed-signal IC Design and CAD. After receiving his bachelor's and master's at the UA in 1985 and 1986, respectively, and his Ph.D. from Georgia Tech in 1990, he worked for Analogy, Inc. for eight years as a modeling engineer before returning to the UA. He has published over 200 refereed articles on IC design, CAD, modeling, and power electronics, holds three modeling software patents and has published two other books. He is a Fellow of the IEEE and a member of Tau Beta Pi and Eta Kappa Nu.
- Author(s)H.Alan Mantooth,Peter Wilson
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteApprox. 140 illustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
- AU $21.64New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.