All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book systematically presents a comprehensive framework and effective techniques for in-depth analysis, clear design procedure, and efficient implementation of diagsis and progsis algorithms for hybrid systems. It offers an overview of the fundamentals of diagsis\progsis and hybrid bond graph modeling. This book also describes hybrid bond graph-based quantitative fault detection, isolation and estimation. Moreover, it also presents strategies to track the system mode and predict the remaining useful life under multiple fault condition. A real world complex hybrid system-a vehicle steering control system-is studied using the developed fault diagsis methods to show practical significance. Readers of this book will benefit from easy-to-understand fundamentals of bond graph models, concepts of health monitoring, fault diagsis and failure progsis, as well as hybrid systems. The reader will gain kwledge of fault detection and isolation in complex systems including those with hybrid nature, and will learn state-of-the-art developments in theory and techlogies of fault diagsis and failure progsis for complex systems.
- Author(s)Chang Boon Low,Danwei Wang,Ming Yu,Shai Arogeti
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note63 black & white tables, biography
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.