Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book and accompanying CD-ROM are a complete step-by-step guide to fashion model drawing. Expanding on Chapter 3 of Fashion Sketchbook, 3rd edition, Abling explains and decodes the process of sketching women, men and children in accordance with fashion industry standards, while still leaving room for the students own aesthetic interpretation. Numerous photos and detailed illustrations accompany simple, easy-to-follow instructions. The addition of grids for practice drawings throughout each chapter makes Model Drawing both a textbook and workbook.
- Author BiographyBina Abling teaches in the Fashion Design departments of FIT and Parsons School of Design in New York City. She is the author of Fashion Sketchbook, 4th Edition, Advanced Fashion Sketchbook, Model Drawing, and Marker Rendering for Fashion, Accessories and Interior Design. Bina's knowledge and experience comes from 10 years in the fashion industry and 15 years of teaching.
- Author(s)Bina Abling
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight923 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.