Model-Driven Software Development: Technology, Engineering, Management by Thomas Stahl, Markus Volter, Arno Haase, Simon Helsen, Jorn Bettin (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $73.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModel-Driven Software Development (MDSD) is currently a highly regarded development paradigm among developers and researchers. With the advent of OMG's MDA and Microsoft's Software Factories, the MDSD approach has moved to the centre of the programmer's attention, becoming the focus of conferences such as OOPSLA, JAOO and OOP. MDSD is about using domain-specific languages to create models that express application structure or behaviour in an efficient and domain-specific way. These models are subsequently transformed into executable code by a sequence of model transformations. This practical guide for software architects and developers is peppered with practical examples and extensive case studies. International experts deliver: A comprehensive overview of MDSD and how it relates to industry standards such as MDA and Software Factories. Technical details on meta modeling, DSL construction, model-to-model and model-to-code transformations, and software architecture. Invaluable insight into the software development process, plus engineering issues such as versioning, testing and product line engineering. Essential management kwledge covering ecomic and organizational topics, from a global perspective. Get started and benefit from some practical support along the way!
- Author BiographyThomas Stahl is Chief Architect at b+m Informatik AG. Thomas' focus and expertise is in Model-Driven Software Development, of which he has extensive practical experience. Thomas is a journal-published writer, IT conference speaker and originator of the open-source MDSD-platform openArchitectureWare. Markus Volter is an independent consultant for software technology and engineering. Markus focuses on software architecture and Model-Driven Software Development, in which he is a well-regarded authority. A Wiley Software Design Patterns Series published author, Markus also writes for journals and speaks at conferences on his area of expertise.
- Author(s)Arno Haase,Jorn Bettin,Markus Volter,Simon Helsen,Thomas Stahl
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight797 g
- Width193 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byBettina Von Stockfleth
- Foreword byKrzysztof Czarnecki
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.