All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive manual that covers informational and literary texts will empower teachers to guide their students as they analyze challenging texts. Each lesson leads students to focus on the why and how of what an author is saying rather than just the what. In addition to the detailed definitions and examples for dozens of literary techniques, Gisele Cyr includes teaching tips and talking points which will help teachers engage students in in-depth analyses of excerpts of classic, contemporary, and poetic works. With guided help, students will find the in-depth analyses enriching and foster an honest appreciation for the classics. The manual is designed to complement any school district's selections chosen to achieve mastery of the Common Core reading standards.
- Author BiographyGisele Cyr, MEd, Gisele Cyr, MEd, is a public school teacher at Lewiston Middle School, in Maine, and has been teaching for 33 years.
- Author(s)Gisele Cyr
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.