All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionHere, the authors explain the basic ideas so as to generate interest in modern problems of experimental design. The topics discussed include designs for inference based on nlinear models, designs for models with random parameters and stochastic processes, designs for model discrimination and incorrectly specified (contaminated) models, as well as examples of designs in functional spaces. Since the authors avoid technical details, the book assumes only a moderate background in calculus, matrix algebra, and statistics. However, at many places, hints are given as to how readers may enhance and adopt the basic ideas for advanced problems or applications. This allows the book to be used for courses at different levels, as well as serving as a useful reference for graduate students and researchers in statistics and engineering.
- Author(s)Peter Hackl,V.V. Fedorov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/1997
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.125
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight196 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.