All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique and comprehensive text on the philosophy of model-based data analysis and strategy for the analysis of empirical data. The book introduces information theoretic approaches and focuses critical attention on a priori modeling and the selection of a good approximating model that best represents the inference supported by the data. It contains several new approaches to estimating model selection uncertainty and incorporating selection uncertainty into estimates of precision. An array of examples is given to illustrate various technical issues. The text has been written for biologists and statisticians using models for making inferences from empirical data.
- Author(s)David R. Anderson,Kenneth P. Burnham
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/09/2002
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1990 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2002. Corr. 3rd printing 2003
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.46Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.