Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis quarterly journal, since its launch in 1972, has been regarded as the world's leading ship modelling publication. The mixture of articles, reviews, news and comment from modelmakers world-wide provides the best and most detailed information available anywhere, and is enhanced with authentic plans, clear diagrams and many photographs. Although the miniature ships are the most important feature of the journal, with articles explaining how individual models were researched and constructed, the other aspects of model making have t been forgotten -- dioramas, modelling techniques, tools, and recent events are all covered. Each issue of the journal comes complete with a free large-scale modeller's draught with accompanying modelling tes, illustrations and specifications for a featured vessel.
- Author BiographyJohn Bowen is the author of several acclaimed titles for Conway Maritime Press and has been at the helm of Model Shipwright since its launch in 1972. His editorial experience and depth of knowledge have been key to its ongoing success.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/09/2006
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleModel Shipwright S.
- Series Part/Volume Number135
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note75 photographs & 40 plans/line drawings
- Weight227 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJohn Bowen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.