All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its launch in 1972, this quarterly journal has been regarded as the world's leading ship modelling publication. The mixture of articles, reviews, news and comment from modelmakers world-wide provides the best and most detailed information available anywhere, and is enhanced with authentic plans, clear diagrams and many photographs. Articles explain how individual models were researched and constructed, problems addressed and solved along the way. The whole range of maritime vessel is covered, from regional craft to sailing warships to merchant-men and modern liners and battleships, and comprehensive ship histories are often provided. Contributors construct a range of dioramas, waterline and working models. Each issue of the journal comes complete with a free large-scale modeller's draught with accompanying modelling tes, illustrations and specifications for a featured vessel.
- Author BiographyJohn Bowen is the author of several acclaimed titles for Conway Maritime Press and has been at the helm of Model Shipwright since its launch in 1972. His editorial experience and depth of knowledge have been key to its ongoing success.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleModel Shipwright S.
- Series Part/Volume Number139
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note75 photographs & 40 plans/line drawings
- Weight226 g
- Width184 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byJohn Bowen
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.