Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.19Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its launch in 1972, this quarterly journal has been regarded as the world's leading ship modelling publication. The mixture of articles, reviews, news and comment from modelmakers worldwide provides the best and most detailed information available anywhere, and is enhanced with authentic plans, clear diagrams and many photographs. Articles explain how individual models were researched and constructed, problems addressed and solved along the way. The whole range of maritime vessels is covered, from regional craft to sailing warships to merchantmen and modern liners and battleships, and comprehensive ship histories are often included. Contributors construct a range of dioramas, waterline and working models. Each issue of the journal comes complete with a free large-scale modeller's draught with accompanying modelling tes, illustrations and specifications for a featured vessel.
- Author BiographyJohn Bowen is the author of several acclaimed titles for Conway Maritime Press and has been at the helm of Model Shipwright since its launch in 1972. His editorial experience and depth of knowledge have been key to its ongoing success.
- Author(s)John Bowen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleModel Shipwright S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 141
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note75 photographs and 20 line drawings
- Weight231 g
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.