All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionModel Witness Examinations, Fourth Edition is a hands-on guide and a powerful research tool...before and during trial. It includes new materials on direct examination and electronically stored information regarding social media and a new chapter on cross-examination. New models and updated citations provide a clear delineation of the law and issues and a clearly defined structure for proving facts, as well as sophisticated tactics and strategies.
- Author BiographyPaul Mark Sandler, of Baltimore, Maryland, is a partner in the law firm of Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler, P.A., and is an active trial lawyer representing clients in a wide variety of cases in state and federal courts. Sandler is a frequent lecturer on trial and appellate practice, founder and former chair of the Litigation Section of the Maryland State Bar Association, and past secretary of the Litigation Section of the American Bar Association. He received his undergraduate degree from Hobart College and his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center, and was admitted to the Maryland Bar in 1972.
- Author(s)Paul Mark Sandler
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.