All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRose Mary Bell is missing. She is a top model who works for Hugo Zana, a rewned clothes designer and couturier, and in the opinion of the Hourable Richard Rollison (aka 'The Toff'): 'beautiful'. Other models also appear to be inexplicably leaving, although a mysterious Mr. Smith seems to have something to do with it. The girls are being threatened and Smith will seemingly stop at thing, including murder, to harm Zana's reputation. It is a complex case worthy of The Toff's very particular investigative talents.
- Author BiographyMaster crime fiction writer John Creasey's near 600 titles have sold more than 80 million copies in over 25 languages under both his own name and ten other pseudonyms. His style varied with each identity and led to him being regarded as a literary phenomena. Amongst the many series written were 'Gideon of Scotland Yard', 'The Toff', 'The Baron', 'Dr. Palfrey' and 'Inspector West', as JJ Marric, Michael Halliday, Patrick Dawlish and others. During his lifetime Creasey enjoyed an ever increasing reputation both in the UK and overseas, especially the USA. This was further enhanced by constant revision of his works in order to assure the best possible be presented to his readers and also by many awards, not least of which was being honoured twice by the Mystery Writers of America, latterly as Grand Master. He also found time to found the Crime Writers Association and become heavily involved in British politics - standing for Parliament and founding a movement based on finding the best professionals in each sphere to run things. 'He leads a field in which Agatha Christie is also a runner.' - Sunday Times.
- Author(s)John Creasey
- PublisherHouse of Stratus
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Toff
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationKelly Bray
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1957
- ImprintHouse of Stratus
- Weight233 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.