About this product
- DescriptionPreschool and early-grades boys and girls will discover a wealth of creative fun when they open this book. It presents easy-to-follow, step-by-step directions for making whimsical little animals out of modeling clay. Divided into four sections, the book instructs on making models of Animals of the Garden, Animals of the Farm, Animals of the Sea, and Animals at the Zoo. Kids can create fanciful images of frogs, squirrels, hens, cows, fish, elephants, and more. Parents and teachers will also appreciate this fun approach to learning, and will have a wonderful time helping kids develop their creative natures.
- Author(s)Bernadette Cuxart
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width224 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.