All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of simulation models is a necessity and also an aid in the decision-making process in sustainable agricultural systems. Organizing the experimental kwledge of crop production systems without the book keeping and deductive methods of mathematics is very difficult. This book aims to guide readers in the process by which the properties of the systems can be grasped in the framework of mathematical structure with minimal mathematical prerequisites. The objective of this book is to help the undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students in the disciplines of agromy, plant breeding, agricultural meteorology, crop physiology, agricultural ecomics, entomology, plant pathology, soil science and ecology (environmental science). This book may also be useful for administrators in various agricultural universities in order to direct research, extension and teaching activities. Planners at national and state levels may also benefit from this book.
- Author(s)Phool Singh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.