All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents models that characterize the relationships between quantity and quality of irrigation water application, and agricultural production and the environment. A comprehensive modeling approach addressing both the benefits of irrigation and the potential negative effects is introduced. Physical-biological concepts are combined with ecomic and engineering principles to demonstrate the usefulness of the model for analyzing various water management and policy issues. Decision makers on all levels should find the modeling approach interesting and useful in the management issues from the farm to national levels.
- Author BiographyARIEL DINAR is a Water Resource Economist with the World Bank. He has published in the area including Water Quanity/Quality Management and COnflict Resoulution (Praeger, 1995). JOHN LETEY is Professor of Soil Physics in the Department of Soil and Environmental Sciences at the University of California, Riverside. He has produced over 200 publications based on his research to date.
- Author(s)Ariel Dinar,John Letey
- Date of Publication23/08/1996
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byDan Yaron
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.