All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern ecomic growth is characterized by structural changes based on the introduction of new techlogies into ecomics. The replacement and reva- tion of techlogies in industrial environments undergoing technical change is clearly one of the key aspects of ecomic development. The mathematical modeling of evolutionary ecomics under technical change (TC) has been rigorously considered by many authors during last decades. There is a wide variety of ecomic approaches and models describing different aspects of technical change. Among these are the models of embodied technical progress , , , , endogeus growth models , , the models of techlogical invations , , , and others. The perspective self- organization evolutionary approach is developed in , , , , , , which unites the aspects of diffusion of new techlogies, techlogical and behavioral diversity of firms, learning mechanisms, age-dependent effects, and other important features of real-life ecomics. On the whole, an interest in evolutionary ecomics has brought considerable progress in the description and conceptualization of the sources, characteristics, direction and effects of technical change . However, the modeling and control of techlogy lifetime under technical change has received rather little attention in mathematical ecomics in con- trary to other aspects of technical progress. The lifetime of techlogies has rarely been formally treated as a part of more general mathematical theory of ecomic dynamics. A problem which is still to be resolved consists in establishing the rational strategies of techlogies' replacement under various assumptions on the behavior of technical change.
- Author(s)N.V. Hritonenko,Yuri P. Yatsenko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- Series TitleApplied Optimization
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.