CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of Modeling and Simulation of Microstructure Evolution in Solidifying Alloys is to describe in a clear mathematical language the physics of the solidification structure evolution of cast alloys. The concepts and methodologies presented here for the net-shaped casting and the ingot remelt processes can be applied, with some modifications, to model other solidification processes such as welding and deposition processes. Ather aim of the book is to provide simulation examples of the solidification structure modeling in some crucial commercial casting techlogies as well as to provide practical techniques for controlling the structure formation during the solidification processes.
- Author(s)Laurentiu Nastac
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2004
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.