All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of technical papers presents the latest ideas and findings on the inelastic behavior of reinforced concrete structures from the analysis and design standpoints. These papers include the state-of-the-art concrete material models and analysis methods that can be used to simulate and understand the inelastic behavior of reinforced concrete structures, and design issues that can improve the seismic performance of these structures. Topics include modeling of concrete behavior; modeling of RC structures (finite element approach and macro-element approach); and experimental studies, analysis, and design issues.
- Author(s)P. Shing,Tada-aki Tanabe
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/2001
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.