CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand the role of mathematics in biology with MODELING THE DYNAMCICS OF LIFE: CALCULUS AND PROBABILTY FOR LIFE SCIENTISTS, 3E, International Edition! Designed to demonstrate the importance of mathematics in breakthroughs in epidemiology, genetics, statistics, physiology, and other biological areas, this mathematics text provides you with the tools you need to succeed. Modeling problems, review problems, and over 100 graphing calculator or computer exercises help you visualize and conceptualize key concepts.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from Harvard University with a B.A. in Mathematics, Fred Adler received his Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics at Cornell University, where he began his study of mathematical biology. Currently a professor in the departments of mathematics and biology at the University of Utah, he teaches courses in mathematical modeling with a wide range of backgrounds. Prof. Adler's research focuses on mathematical ecology, with emphases in mathematical epidemiology, evolutionary ecology, and community ecology.
- Author(s)Frederick R. Adler
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/01/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1905 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement3rd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.