All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis full-color book offers coverage of 3D visualization tools for land planning and landscape architecture. The methods and theories presented focus landscape representation on human experience. Supported by a dedicated Web site offering tutorials and forums, the text shows how to use tools like 3ds Max, SketchUp, Maya, and Civil 3D to create dynamic landscape environments. It also demonstrates how to integrate 3D visualization tools into existing workflows, and offers critical coverage of intelligent drawings and representations, giving readers a glimpse at the future of the profession.
- Author BiographyBradley Cantrell is Principal and Partner at Visual Logic, Inc.; Partner at LND Digital Workshop, Digital Media Training and Consulting; and Associate Professor in the Robert Reich School of Landscape Architecture at Louisiana State University. He is the coauthor of Digital Drawing for Landscape Architecture (Wiley). Natalie Yates is Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture in the Sam Fox School of Design and Visual Arts at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Author(s)Bradley Cantrell,Natalie Yates
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight672 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.