All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe German Fallschirmjager were elite soldiers, a factor that continues to ensure their popular appeal today among modellers. This is the first book to address the subject of German paratroopers for the figure modeller. It covers all the major items of Fallschirmjager uniform and equipment, emphasising the specially designed paratrooper items. Clear step-by-step instructions allow the reader to recreate camouflage patterns in miniature with confidence and ease. The authors also cover painting, superdetailing and conversion techniques, and they also discuss key aspects of scene creation and setting, such as groundwork, balance, and composition, with projects ranging from single-figure studies to full-scale dioramas.
- Author BiographyJaume Ortiz Forns was born in 1969. He built model tanks and planes for several years, before switching to figure modelling. He specialises in World War II German Army figures, with a particular interest in painting camouflage uniforms, and vignette design and composition. He has won several awards in various key European modelling shows. Jaume combines modelling with his job as a stage-lighting designer for theatrical shows. He lives in Barcelona, Spain. Daniel Alfonsea Romero lives in Barcelona with his wife Teresa and their daughter, Laura. He tried his hand at various modelling disciplines until finally settling with figure modelling. His current work focuses on conversions and original sculpting, plus scene composition. Daniel is an officer in Mossos d'Esquadra, Catalunya's Autonomous Police Force: he is currently assigned to the Traffic Division, specialising in accident investigation. The author lives in Barcelona, Spain.
- Author(s)Jaume Ortiz Forns
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleOsprey Modelling
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 31
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.