All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDifferent analytical models, including Finite Element and Distinct Element Methods, are described and their shortcomings and (lack of) validation are discussed.Further the book describes the equally important models of structural and functional deterioration, and how these may be combined with climatic variations and dynamic loading in a stochastic simulation of pavement deterioration.Finally the book also touches upon surface characteristics, user effects and optimization for use in Pavement Management Systems.
- Author(s)Per Ullidtz
- PublisherPolyteknisk Boghandel og Forlag
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLyngby
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintPolyteknisk Boghandel og Forlag
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.