All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a rigorous development of thermodynamic laws of phase equilibria beginning with fundamental principles, accompanied by a short description of the mathematics vital to a clear understanding of basic concepts as well as the practical methods used to calculate phase equilibria. Offers excellent explanations of well-established thermodynamic tools and vel, state-of-the-art techniques representing real fluid behavior. Models covered are relevant to the modeling of nelectrolyte mixtures over wide ranges of pressure, temperature, composition and molecular diversity.
- Author(s)Andrzej Anderko,Stanislaw Malanowski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/1992
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleWiley Series in Chemical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight624 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.