All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdding a figure to a kit or a vignette can really bring it to life - yet building and painting figures continues to be a source of frustration to many modellers, with the results all too disappointing. However, help is at hand. The aim of this book is to equip the average modeller with techniques to successfully complete a figure from start to finish, and provides clear and easy-to-follow instructions on how to select, prepare, assemble, modify and paint realistic figures. It covers a wide range of individual techniques, showing how to paint clothing, body armour, camouflage patterns, flesh tones, weapons and equipment, and how to work in different scales. If you want to improve your figure modelling skills, this is a book you shouldn't be without.
- Author BiographyMark J. Bannerman has been modelling for many years, with a long-standing interest in Allied armour of World War II and figure painting. He was born in 1963 and spent many years living abroad, before graduating in 1986 in Business Administration. He now works as a finance manager in the Department of Education in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Author(s)Mark Bannerman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleOsprey Modelling
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 42
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width183 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.