All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains articles from a workshop on the modeling of water and nutrient dynamics in crop-soil systems. Data sets from lysimeters and experimental fields of multiyear crop rotations were provided for modelers. A unique data set is provided of a 100-year, long-term field experiment into crop yield and organic carbon development under different management systems. The book includes a detailed description of data sets which can be used by modelers and the papers describe the applications of 18 different modeling approaches.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight705 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJens-Martin Hecker,K.Ch. Kersebaum,Martin Wegehenkel,W. Mirschel
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.