All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on modelling in ecological ecomics and offers a comprehensive overview of current and emerging methods of applying mathematical, computational and conceptual methods to environmental issues. Following a detailed introduction, the authors investigate various modelling techniques including: * evolutionary modelling * input-output modelling * neo-Austrian modelling * entropy in ecological ecomics * thermodynamic models * multi-criteria evaluation * agent-based modelling * the environmental Kuznets curve. In each of the specially commissioned chapters, the expert authors have tried to limit the level of complexity to create a unique and accessible resource. As such, this book should have a wide appeal amongst scholars, researchers and students with an interest in modelling techniques and their use in ecological and environmental ecomics.
- Author BiographyEdited by John Proops, formerly Professor of Ecological Economics, School of Politics, International Relations and the Environment, Keele University, UK and Paul Safonov, Assistant Professor of Business Computer Information Systems, St. Cloud State University, Minnesota, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2004
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleCurrent Issues in Ecological Economics S.
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byJohn Proops,Paul Safonov,Samuel Proops
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.