All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from Volume I, this second volume presents an extended look at environmental modelling research and its applications from an even larger selection of global experts. The book presents timely topics and applications of the study of environmental contaminants, with detailed discussions of mathematical concepts used. Five sections cover decision support and assessment modelling; aquatic modelling and uncertainty; soil, sediment and subsurface modelling and pollutant transport; forest ecosystem and footprint modelling; and, air quality modelling and sensitivity analysis. With a section containing figures in full colour, this volume showcases models that predict and simulate the dynamics of environmental systems and are routinely used in environmental decision-making and management. Volumes I and II are essential reading for academics, policymakers, regulatory agencies, technicians, health professionals, engineers, and advanced undergraduate and graduate students involved in all aspects of environmental modelling.
- Author BiographyGrady Hanrahan received his PhD in environmental analytical chemistry from the University of Plymouth, UK. With experience in directing undergraduate and graduate research, he has taught in the fields of environmental science and analytical chemistry at California State University, Los Angeles and California Lutheran University. He has written or co-written numerous technical papers and authored or edited four books. He actively employs environmental modelling techniques in his research and teaching activities.
- PublisherILM Publications
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleAdvanced Topics in Environmental Science
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintILM Publications
- Content Note107 B&W, 25 colour
- Weight1100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byGrady Hanrahan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.