All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe F4F Wildcat was an aircraft of the type of which legends are made. Without the handling performance that made the Japanese Zero so famous, it was well regarded for its ruggedness and firepower and, in the hands of a skilled pilot who understood both its strengths and weaknesses, it was capable of holding its own against the best that its opponents had to offer. This book details projects that encompass four variants of the F4 Wildcat. As they were supplied to a number of air forces during the war, including the RAF, there is a wide range of markings available to modellers which are also dealt with in detail. Covering a range of modelling abilities from a beginner's first build to an expert scratch-building extras, this book is illustrated with full-colour step-by-step photographs.
- Author BiographyMark's articles on modeling have appeared in Tamiya Model Magazine and Model Airplane International. The author lives in Ladera Ranch, CA.
- Author(s)Mark Gliddon
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/10/2007
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleOsprey Modelling
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 39
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.