All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative techniques step-by-step. This book offers the reader an opportunity to watch one of our foremost contemporary sculptors at work, to see t just highlights of the creative process, but every step from beginning to end. In order to recreate the immediacy of an actual workshop situation, Bru Lucchesi takes a single life-size head through all the stages of roughing in, modeling, refining the surface, and finishing and texturing, so that the reader can see exactly how he positions and models every detail.
- Author(s)Bruno Lucchesi,Margit Malmstrom,Margit Malstrom
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication30/04/1996
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note250 b&w illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.