All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- Descriptionaiai aiNetwork Analysis has become a major research topic over the last several years. The broad range of applications that can be described and analyzed by means of a network is bringing together researchers, practitioners and other scientific communities from numerous fields such as Operations Research, Computer Science, Transportation, Energy, Social Sciences, and more. The remarkable diversity of fields that take advantage of Network Analysis makes the endeavor of gathering up-to-date material in a single compilation a useful, yet very difficult, task. The purpose of these proceedings is to overcome this difficulty by collecting the major results found by the participants of the First International Conference in Network Analysis, held at The University of Florida, Gainesville, USA, from the 14th to the 16th of December 2011. The contributions of this conference not only come from different fields, but also cover a broad range of topics relevant to the theory and practice of network analysis, including the reliability of complex networks, software, theory, methodology and applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note37 black & white tables, 80 colour tables, biography
- Weight537 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBoris Goldengorin,Panos M. Pardalos,Valery A. Kalyagin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.