CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the importance of models and using good designs to create anything from buildings to roller coasters and beyond. As readers use scientific inquiry to learn the different tactics to use in the planning stages, an activity based on real world situations challenges them to apply what theyve learned in order to solve a puzzle.
- Author(s)Anya Hansen,Emily Sohn
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleiScience Readers: Level C (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width188 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.