All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
About this product
- DescriptionA theme running through this book is that of making inference about sources of variation or uncertainty, and the author shows how information about these sources can be used for improved estimation of certain elementary quantities. Amongst the topics covered are: essay rating, summarizing item-level properties, equating of tests, small-area estimation, and incomplete longitudinal studies. Throughout, examples are given using real data sets which exemplify these applications.
- Author(s)Nicholas T. Longford
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight463 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.