All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps to improve the quality of the care in gynaecological practice. Improvement is driven by clinical effectiveness and increasing patient demands, and for each area of practice described this book outlines the service organization needed to achieve this improvement. The goal is to help clinicians take responsibility for developing services that meet the needs of their patients as well as managing their individual medical conditions. The book demonstrates that much can be achieved within current resources and without the need for major additional expense. Different approaches are demonstrated but the key issue is the patient pathway, with the underlying philosophy of continuous improvement in quality. Trainees, clinicians, managers and commissioners of services in obstetrics and gynaecology will find this book of immense practical value.
- Author BiographyTahir Mahmood is a Consultant and Regional College Adviser at Victoria Hospital. He is Chair of the Steering Group of the RCOG's Office for Research and Clinical Audit and immediate past Vice President (Standards) for the RCOG. Allan Templeton is past President of the RCOG. Until January 2012, he was a Professor (Academic (Grade)) at Aberdeen Maternity Hospital. He currently serves on the following RCOG committees: ORCA Steering Group (Chair); Abortion Guideline Development Group Working Party (co-opted); Advisory Group (Fellows' Representative); Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (RCOG Representative); Standards Board (Honorary Clinical Director ORCA/NRHRN); and Advisory Appointments Committee. Charnjit Dhillon is a previous Director of Standards at the RCOG.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRCOG Press
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAllan Templeton,Charnjit Dhillon,Tahir Mahmood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.