All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a guide to speaking and prouncing American English. It is appropriate for anyone who speaks English as a second language and wants to improve fluency. It explains the sounds, structures, organization, and speech patterns of conversational English as it is used by native speakers. Its emphasis is on the development of correctness. As a result, you will learn to understand others and they will understand you more easily. This will help you achieve greater success and satisfaction in your personal and professional activities.
- Author BiographySteve Vogel is an Adjunct Professor who teaches college-level ESL and Communications courses. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from CUNY's Lehman College and a Master of Education degree specializing in Language Education from Rutgers University. He is certified by the New Jersey Department of Education to teach both English and English as a Second Language. He pioneered Distance Learning and created many innovative training solutions for various corporate entities in the telecommunications industry. He is also the author of the Directory of Employment Opportunities in the Federal Government.
- Author(s)Steve Vogel
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.