All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip Goldstein explains the socio-historical context of the diverse interpretive practices which make up the humanities in the USA in the 21st century. He considers the rise of college-educated women, mirity readers, the increased influence of the Universities, the media and the dominance of the Universities by the sciences.
- Author BiographyPHILIP GOLDSTEIN is Professor of English, University of Delaware, USA.
- Author(s)Phillip Goldstein
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight370 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.