Modern Analytics Methodologies: Driving Business Value with Analytics by Michele Chambers, Thomas W. Dinsmore (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $75.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate a complete roadmap for capitalizing on analytics to grow topline revenue and build shareholder value in your unique organization! Modern Analytics Methodologies goes far beyond the classic Analytics Maturity Model to help you overcome the gaps between your current analytics capabilities and where you need to go. Pioneering analytics experts Michele Chambers and Thomas Dinsmore help you implement analytics that supports your strategy, aligns with your culture, and serves your customers and stakeholders. Drawing on work with dozens of leading enterprises, Michele Chambers and Thomas Dinsmore describe high-value applications from many industries, and help you systematically identify and deliver on your company's best opportunities. Writing for both professionals and students, they show how to: * Leverage the convergence of macro trends ranging from flattening and green to Big Data and machine learning * Go beyond the Analytics Maturity Model: power your unique business strategy with an equally focused analytics strategy * Link key business objectives with core characteristics of your organization, value chain, and stakeholders * Take advantage of game changing opportunities before competitors do * Effectively integrate the managerial and operational aspects of analytics * Measure performance with dashboards, scorecards, visualization, simulation, and more * Prioritize and score prospective analytics projects * Identify Quick Wins you can implement while you're planning for the long-term * Build an effective Analytic Program Office to make your roadmap persistent * Update and revise your roadmap for new needs and techlogies Modern Analytics Methodologies will be an indispensable resource for any executive or professional concerned with analytics, including Chief Analytics Officers; Chief Data Officers; Chief Scientists; Chief Marketing Officers; Chief Risk Officers; Chief Strategy Officers; VPs of Analytics or Big Data; data scientists; business strategists; and line-of-business executives.
- Author BiographyMichele Chambers is the Vice President of Marketing for MemSQL. Prior to this, she served as Chief Strategy Officer and Vice President of Product Management & Marketing for Revolution Analytics, General Manager and Vice President for IBM Big Data Analytics, and General Manager and Vice President for Netezza Analytics. In these roles, Michele has worked with hundreds of customers to help them understand how to use analytics and technology to achieve high-impact business value. Thomas W. Dinsmore is the Director of Product Management for Revolution Analytics. Previously, he served as an Analytics Solution Architect for IBM Big Data, SAS Consulting, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Thomas has helped more than 500 enterprises around the world use analytics more effectively. He uniquely combines hands-on skill in predictive analytics with business, organization, and technology experience.
- Author(s)Michele Chambers,Thomas W. Dinsmore
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.