Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionA complete and rigorous treatment of design principles for modern antennas, including chapters on signal theory and signal processing antennas, radar and polarimetry. Contains significant new material on antennas for mobile communications to supply a complete picture of antennas for modern radiocommunications applications.
- Author BiographyDr. Serge Drabowitch is professor at Ecole Superieure d'Electronique de Paris, France Dr. Hugh Griffiths is professor at University College London, UK, and Head of Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering Dr. Albert Papiernik is professor at University of Nice, Sophia Antipolis, France Mr. Bradford Lee Smith is Senior IP Counsel at Alcatel Space Division, Paris, France
- Author(s)Albert Papiernik,Bradford Smith,Hugh Griffiths,J. Encinas,S. Drabowitch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1177 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.