All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStriking a balance between applied and theoretical research, this work details many of the uses of wettability and interprets experimental data from a variety of viewpoints, including the 'separation of forces' and the 'equation of state approaches.'
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/10/1992
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1880 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGeorge I. Loeb,Malcolm E. Schrader
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.