All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains five chapters covering four topics of current research interest: splitting of water, lithium batteries, intercalation, and fundamental aspects of electrode processes. Two chapters are devoted to splitting of water. The first chapter, by Gutmann and Murphy, presents a comprehensive review of the classical methods of splitting water by electrolysis and also presents some vel techniques for splitting water. Chapter 2, by Gratzel, surveys the current research being done on water splitting using visible light. Two chapters are included that deal with the timely topics of lithium batteries and intercalation. The first, Chapter 3 by Marincic, presents a practical guide to the recent development of lithium batteries, while the second, Chapter 4 by McKinn and Haering, presents and discusses various theoretical approaches to inter calation. The last chapter in the book, Chapter 5 by Khan, presents a survey of many of the fundamental concepts and misconceptions of electrode kinetics as applied to semiconductors in particular.
- Date of Publication25/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn O'm Bockris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.