All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 41 of the prominent series Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry covers a range of topics in Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering. The topics include the second chapter on the survey of experimental techniques and devices of solid state electrochemistry begun by Professor Joachim Maier in Volume 39. Chapter two contains a review of synthesis and characterization of naporous carbons and their electrochemical applications. The next chapter reviews and discusses the use of graphs in the study of chemical reaction network. The book also reviews and discusses mathematical models of three dimensional electrode structures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleModern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCostas G. Vayenas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.