All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAustralian food has changed dramatically over the past 30 years. We have become a nation of foodies, kwledgeable and discriminating. Modern Australian Food showcases the best of our recipes from our city cafe culture, to country cooking to coastal food. We've also included some special recipes from our regions - mud crab from far rth Queensland, kangaroo from the Bush, salmon from Tasmania. It's a wonderful celebration of the way we eat w.
- Author BiographyBauer Books are experts at producing beautiful, easy-to-use cookbooks that have delicious recipes and sumptuous photographs. The Australian Women's Weekly cookbooks are renowned for their reliability as each recipe is Triple Tested for success in the famous AWW Test Kitchen. They will work every time in every home kitchen. From the magazine brand which engenders huge trust and confidence amongst its 2.2 million readers, The Australian Women's Weekly cookbooks are prepared and presented with the same high level of expertise and attention to detail. The cookbooks focus on everything from fast and healthy family meal ideas to spectacular food for entertaining. These highly desirable cookbooks make perfect gifts.
- Author(s)The Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherBauer Media Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintBauer Media Books
- Weight1319 g
- Width213 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $39.93Trending at AU $44.50
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.