All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the secrets of making beautiful beaded lace! In Modern Beaded Lace, beadweaver extraordinaire Cynthia Newcomer translates her love for lace into exquisite beaded creations. Using basic beadweaving stitches, she transforms delicate seed beads and sparkling crystals into flowers, leaves, and scrolls, which become stunning necklaces, pendants, bracelets, earrings, and rings. Cynthia shares everything you need to kw to create gorgeous beaded lace, including: * An overview of the elements of traditional lace and how to translate them into beaded designs* Instructions for the basic beadweaving stitches used in weaving beaded lace, including herringbone, peyote, right angle weave, and square stitch* Step-by-step, fully illustrated instructions for creating 18 jewelry projects* Tips and inspiration for designing your own beaded lace baublesIt's easier than you imagine to make showstopping beaded lace jewelry!
- Author BiographyCynthia Newcomer Daniel has been beading and making jewelry for nearly 50 years. She has spent many years making lace, including: needle lace, punto in aria, bobbin lace, crochet lace, tatted lace, macrame, and embroidered laces including hardanger, cut work, and pulled work. Seed beads have always reminded her of the stitches and knots in lace; she was very excited to discover that beaded lace works up beautifully, and finishes so much faster than lace made with thread alone. Cynthia's work has been featured in Marcia DeCoster Presents (Lark 2013), Beads in Motion (Lark 2013), Sabine Lippert's Beadwork Evolution (Lark 2014), and today's top beading magazines, Beadwork and Bead & Button.
- Author(s)Cynthia Newcomer Daniel
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width209 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.