All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe number one bridal magazine in America provides couples with everything they need to kw to plan their dream wedding--w with updated information on the latest trends and current costs. Along with their combined 45 years of experience in the wedding planning field, the authors also present advice from couples who have successfully overcome the disparities in their backgrounds and from clergy and wedding consultants who have helped couples to enhance their marriage and their lives. Packed with worksheets, checklists, and boxed features to facilitate planning and organization, the book contains a Wedding Profile quiz to help couples spot and deal with potential trouble areas.
- Author BiographyCELE GOLDSMITH LALLI, Editor-in-Chief of Modern Bride, is a nationally recognized authority on weddings. She is also the author of Modern Bride Guide to Etiquette (Wiley).STEPHANIE H. DAHL is a writer and frequent contributor to Modern Bride. She is the author of Modern Bride Just Married (Wiley).
- Author(s)Cele Goldsmith Lalli,Lalli,Pahl
- Date of Publication09/12/1996
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.