All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionJeremy Black's compelling text provides a thematic account of British history centering on the twentieth century. To the traditional, chrological account of historic events, Black adds long-range thematic chapters reflecting the full range of topics. These include political structures, ideologies, wars and international relations, ecomic history, social history as well as consumerism, media and mass communication. The coverage is further enlivened with exhibits providing supplementary background information on key personalities and pivotal events, and numerous illustrations.
- Author BiographyJEREMY BLACK is Professor of History at Exeter University. He is the author of over 30 books published by Macmillan, the latest of which include European Warfare 1453-1815 and From Louis XIV to Napoleon: the fate of a great power.
- Author(s)Professor Jeremy Black
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/05/2000
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Foundations Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight738 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.