All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensively covering modern carbonylation chemistry, this book is an indispensable companion for all synthetic chemists working in industry and academia. This mograph contains everything there is to kw from recent advances in the investigation of carbonylation catalysts, via coordination chemistry to the synthetic application of transition metal catalyzed carbonylations.
- Author BiographyLaszlo Kollar is the department head of the Department of Inorganic Chemistry at the University of Pecs, Hungary. Professor Kollar has authored about 150 papers in refereed scientific journals and received numerous scientific awards including the George Olah Prize and the Research Prize of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication26/03/2008
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight854 g
- Width178 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byLaszlo P. Kollar
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.