All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRewned designer and teacher Marilyn Gardiner has a contemporary chain mail style which is wearable for a night out, to wear to work, or many other occasions. Marilyn teaches jewelry makers how to express their creative side by making over 24 jewelry pieces that incorporate favorite chain mail weaves into eye-catching necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. This sophisticated jewelry also incorporates gorgeous beads to make each piece unique and adaptable, so jewelry makers can bring their personal style to each finished piece.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Gardiner sells her kits and tutorials, she has been published many times, she teaches classes, and she is very active on social media. Marilyn lives in Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Marilyn Gardiner
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note570 color photos
- Weight442 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.